Learning with Lifeline
In keeping with guidelines and recommendations of both the Australian and NT governments, we at Lifeline Central Australia are taking every precaution to ensure that our training environment is as safe as possible for all concerned.
We have therefore made several changes to our usual practices at our Lifeline Training Centre and wish to advise you of these before you register.
- Maximum of 8 workshop participants only
- The venue will be arranged so that all participants are sitting 1.5 metres away from each other.
- Individual physical distancing is important and will be reinforced throughout the training.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes & tissues available for individual use.
- All equipment, chairs, and tables will be sanitised regularly.
- Please do NOT attend if you are feeling ill with any flu-like symptoms
- Please do NOT attend if you have returned to the NT from either interstate or overseas within the past 14 days.
We will do our utmost to ensure your training experience is a safe, healthy one.